Sunday, February 12, 2006

BitTorrent Absolute Downloader

Consequently, here is the result of the Virus Total scan of BitTorrent Absolute Downloader.
Check out the Panda Antivirus showing the suspicious file part.

Anyway, as I am intelligently stupid, I installed it. Yes, I did. Nothing happened: there were no viruses or malware installed as seen by scanning with Spyware Doctor and Spybot - Search and Destroy. And it also was exactly like BitTorrent Mega Pack. Hmm ... perhaps the single domain of them both tells me why. The domain which included BTAD and BTMP also includes other rip-off ware like, as stated, Crazaa. Surprised? Me? Not really. I expected this much shit from them. Heh.

I'm downloading Trick (a J-drama) using it right now. Haha. It's damn slow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home