Monday, February 27, 2006

Hikikomori

I am afraid that I have become one. I often don't go out of my room except to buy food from outside: I don't even watch television but stay near the computer, either reading at forums or searching for good applications. My head throbs but I can't get away. The only time I stop using it is when I sleep.

I don't study anymore. I read a lot, but I don't study anymore. I need help. I need to study, and I need to clarify these things. I can't stop ... I can't stop ... I can't stop ...

1 Comments:

At 12:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Indeed, this is hikkomori behaviour, but the cause seems to be due to addiction to the net than due to breakdown thanks to society expectation. Most hikkomori lock themselves in their 'cages' because of the breakdown.

Anyway, you gotta go cold turkey from the net. You had become an addict!

Actually, I do have my hikkomori side, in that I prefer to sit in my room than doing anything. But when I do get out, I find it difficult to stop wandering, seeing that in that very instance, my curious side takes over.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home