Wednesday, February 15, 2006

SpyFlush

I have once more discovered a good and free anti-spyware application, and it is known as SpyFlush. (I am linking once more! Yay!) Although a discontinued project, it properly scanned my system for spyware in startup programs and in the registry. Thanks to this program, I feel that an additional security level had been added to my computer.

It removed unnecessary startup programs in my computer, and cleaned the registry of suspicious registry keys. (I'm thinking those registry keys came with the WhenU and New.net that I've stupidly installed.)

Best of all, however, it's free. You don't have to pay for anything to use this, and this does not contain any spyware at all. Just go and see it for yourself. I will continue on adding great software I find in the Internet here.
My interest in software that is clean, useful and safe has boomed since the advent of my Internet connection. I have thrown away my reading interest, which is really bad.

Still, I have started on Kobe Abe's The Woman in the Dunes. Why did I use color? I want to emphasize that I'm going to read and finish the damn thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home