Thursday, February 16, 2006

Talking to Myself (Part 1)

I'd like to write about things other than computers; that is the sole purpose of having the blog entitled as The Crescent Moon. However, it is extremely difficult for me right now because I have both the love and interest in studying computers and only computers. I can't even appreciate anime as much anymore ... and that's something bad.

Thank God I promised I wouldn't install any more crap on my computer. I seem to still want to break it even the installation of those two nasty programs were harrowing, especially for me. I wouldn't install something like that again - I just got lucky the first time around, and luck doesn't always exist in your favor.

Anyway, I'd gladly talk (even to myself) about procrastination and stuff like that, but only extremely conscientious students don't; I'll pass. It will just bore the hell out of you, and probably bore the hell out of me as well. (Writers don't have it as easy as you think, even if they are only blog-writers.)

I'm lazy. I don't study often. Is that enough?

I have been watching anime, and the most recent I've viewed was the third episode of Ayakashi. The animation is not mind-blowing, and neither is the story; but I still liked it anyway. I'm bored. I don't think I'll finish that series, though.

What anime will I watch next?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home